[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Malcolm Mitchell

michaelredd9

with the Gronk news today I picked him up in both locals.

May even start him in one this week. :unsure:

If I do I apologize in advance to anyone else that starts him. My record for pick n plays this yr is very very bad

Yeah, but you should have at least one pick n play work out so the other failures are more glaringly standing out. ;)

Mitchell got a little love coming into the draft. May have underperformed at UGA. Did fight back nicely from an ACL tear though.

But I can't help but see visions of guys like Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins,

We've been reaching for a "true #1 WR" for Tom Brady's Patriots since Randy Moss.

The truth is Brady will always spread the ball around. His "number ones" are Gronk and Edelman.

Can Mitchell break through? Sure, maybe. But it's going to take more than a couple of decent outings to convince me.

I'm drinking the 7-11 kool-aid. It's Chris Hogan's time to shine. I don't see Martellus Bennett being able to get open being trusted in the red zone. Hogan averages 20 YPR. He runs wheel routes is extremely hard to defend, and is very physical. I feel he is the next man up. He is like Joey Galloway and Hines Ward combined. He can stretch the field better than any receiver or now tight end on his team. Who else is able to now that has Brady's complete trust?

I'm trying to create a discussion of those for Malcolm or Chris Hogan based on the Pats need for someone who can contribute like Joey Galloway, Deion Branch, or Randy Moss. When the pats have been unstoppable they have had a guy who can run a 4.3 like Galloway, owns the end zone like Moss, and is physically gifted. Brandon Marshall will tell you Chris Hogan is a player who is very difficult to defend.

these threads are tiresome. Guys done nothing all yr. He catches what was a very nice throw from Brady and took it to the house from what looked like broken coverage and now he's gonna go off. Anyone that picks him up and plays him in fantasy is going to be sorely disappointed. Book it.

And the argument is what Brady does with elite receivers? Cmon....

You shut your mouth. He's the next gottdamm Randy Moss!

with the Gronk news today I picked him up in both locals.

May even start him in one this week. :unsure:

If I do I apologize in advance to anyone else that starts him. My record for pick n plays this yr is very very bad

I did it too. It's like dividing by zero now!