[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

White for Heisman

Sgt. Ryan

All right, I've watched enough of this.

As a diehard SEC fan and a proud member of Big Blue Nation in the heart of the bluegrass, I have to take to task anyone who touts the SEC this year as a strong conference.  You can diss the Big 12 all you want, that's your prerogative. But anyone who cites the SEC as a conference that is miles better than the Big 12 is blinded by hatred for OU. Let's take a look at the SEC, shall we? LSU is waaaaayyy down from last year. Same goes for Ole Miss, Miss State, Georgia (who were dominant last year, just very good this year), Kentucky (yes, we play football in KY)and South Carolina (who squeaked out a one point win over a Kentucky team that lost to Ohio University for crissakes.) Ron Zook has taken a once proud Florida team and run it into the ground. Tennessee is using a two QB system. It all adds up to a weak SEC, and therefore an undefeated Auburn.

So bash OU if you must, but please don't embarrass those who know and love the SEC by painting them as some world beating conference.

Sarge is right. OU is better than Auburn and we will have a good National Championship game this year. USC has proven vulnerable to poor opponents a few times this year, and I don't think we will be seeing a blowout in Miami. Ten points either way is the most.

562242[/snapback]

I don't know this guy but, I like him already (go ahead, insert gay joke here...). I agree 100%. The SEC started the year off as the toughest conference in the league but, has tinkered off significantly since the initial pre-season rankings came out. I'm not going to turn this into a "Big 12 rules" post but, I think we can clearly see as the year has progressed that there isn't a single dominant conference in the league right now.

Only thing USC has over Auburn and OU right now is Snoop Dogg practicing with them Tuesday and making up a special rap for them. :D

Are the Sooners the college version of the 90s Yankees.  A team everyone loves to hate, because no one can beat them.  Starting to look that way.

553908[/snapback]

Yeah, that must be it. Didn't they finish their season 0-2 in their last two games last year. Yeah, must be that "no one can beat them" thing. Do you ever think before you speak / type? You have less sense than a ... Nevermind, I would just have to explain it to you anyways.

Only thing USC has over Auburn and OU right now is Snoop Dogg practicing with them Tuesday and making up a special rap for them. :D

562337[/snapback]

Snoop in da hizzy! Fo snizzle, my nizzle - that's the edge we needed. I agree - this surely translates to dominance in the NC game on 1/5/05. Now all we need is OJ showing up again in So.FLA when we're practicing for the big game... :D