[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any love for Louisville?

Donutrun Jellies

Wowsers. The Cardinals are lighting it up ... make one more play on defense vs Miami and they're undefeated. I wonder how many top 15 schools' defensive coordinators have soiled themselves in fear that "not having a big enough name" won't keep this talented offense out of their bowl? :D

Will the matchup of the bunch from Boise and these high rollers be the best bowl game this year? Could be, at least in Division 1 ...

About two weeks ago when there was a prediction that Boise State would meet Louisville in the Liberty Bowl, I suggested on this board that that could be one of the best bowl games of the year. I personally would have liked to see a Louisville - Utah match up, but so the BSC goes. As to your question, I doubt there is much love for the Cards on this board as it should more appropriately be named the BSC Board.....

Wait til next year - with the Cards in the Big East these guys ought to start worrying now.

I live in Boise and have been watching this team play week after week. I for one am hoping for the Louisville vs BSU. It will be a barn burner. BSU has given up some really big games to opposing WR this year. They are tougher against the run, but can be scored on. I am not that familiar with Louisville, other than they should be undefeated. This will be a great game.

I live in Boise and have been watching this team play week after week.  I for one am hoping for the Louisville vs BSU.  It will be a barn burner.  BSU has given up some really big games to opposing WR this year.  They are tougher against the run, but can be scored on.  I am not that familiar with Louisville, other than they should be undefeated.  This will be a great game.

579322[/snapback]

It might even match the Cincy/Cleve game today!! :D

I live in Boise and have been watching this team play week after week.  I for one am hoping for the Louisville vs BSU.  It will be a barn burner.  BSU has given up some really big games to opposing WR this year.  They are tougher against the run, but can be scored on.  I am not that familiar with Louisville, other than they should be undefeated.  This will be a great game.

579322[/snapback]

Me too - this would be a great one to watch...