[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ABC Sports Crew

mjcarterfl

I'm sensing a racist pig.

642826[/snapback]

You are the one bringing up race. It never occured to me or anyone else other than a skirt wearing racist like yourself that the original poster was talking about the guy for being black. Grow up jack ass..

This  may seem funny to some, but out of respect for others that visit these forums, the whole race issue should be left well enough alone...........agree?

Kinda Taboo........no?

642830[/snapback]

I agree. But when an overly sensitive little biatch plays the race card just because a black guy was getting slammed for being a sorry announcer, she brings it on herself..

I have been IN LOVE with your avatar for a LONG TIME!!!!

Just seeing your name on the forum, makes me think of her  :D

642831[/snapback]

She's hot....some people keep Christmas trees in their house all year....I just keep her as my avatar to remind me of the holidays.

You are the one bringing up race.  It never occured to me or anyone else other than a skirt wearing racist like yourself that the original poster was talking about the guy for being black.  Grow up jack ass..

642832[/snapback]

Go eff yourself pig. Take off the blinders and you may see something. Nothing I can change by a message board sermon.

I agree.  But when an overly sensitive little biatch plays the race card just because a black guy was getting slammed for being a sorry announcer, she brings it on herself..

642835[/snapback]

I kind of like it better when you make fun of me :D

And if that's too boring for you, maybe Sarge needs put in his place :D

I agree.  But when an overly sensitive little biatch plays the race card just because a black guy was getting slammed for being a sorry announcer, she brings it on herself..

642835[/snapback]

I wouldn't expect an intelligent response from an idiot like you

She's hot....some people keep Christmas trees in their house all year....I just keep her as my avatar to remind me of the holidays.

642837[/snapback]

WHAT!! That's really not YOU!! YOU ***!! and all this time i was being nice to you..............FOR WHAT???

I kind of like it better when you make fun of me  :D

And if that's too boring for you,  maybe Sarge needs put in his place  :D

642842[/snapback]

I would, but I dont think we will be seeing ole Sarge for about 364 days..