[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5th Pick - Draft Party Tomorrow

She-Rocks

is that crazy or whut?

manning, lt, s.alex are definites to be gone, sure 4th pick is going to get RB (prolly not jones), so as im looking at who im gonna take, im leaning towards julius...is this just the cowboy fan in me? :D

KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME ~ IS THIS CRAZY OR WHUT?

btw, im the defending champion - very competitive league, split up into 2 conferences of 11 teams (all guys - 3 girl teams) ~ am thinking i might get some laughs with this pick!

yea i have all of these players written down that i would like to have should they fall in the first two rounds....

d.davis

holmes? (then i will have to draft l. johnson - hopefully he would fall to me in the 3rd, but thats when i would rather get my qb)

barber

j.jones

dillon

anderson (handcuff with q.griffen?)

ronnie brown (4th round pick ~ should he fall)

s. jackson

k.jone

i dont think julius will fall to me (RB greedy league~arent they all) and i would REALLY like to have him!!!

btw, standard performance 6td/1pt 10 yds

Thanks

RB rankings

S. Alexander

L T

Priest - L Johnson (handcuff)

Dillion

James

D. Davis

K. Jones

J. Jones

McGahee

S. Jax

Portis

Anderson - Bell (handcuff)

Westbrook

Martin

Jordan

McAllister

Barber

Green

W. Dunn

C. Brown, Ten - Henry (handcuff)

Benson / T. Jones

Davis / Foster - CAR

Ronnie Brown

Cadillac Williams

Edited by ajh2

Situations to watch early and maybe avoid

Bettis/Staley/etc - PIT

Benson/T. Jones - CHI

C. Brown/Henry - TEN (injury)

Priest/L Johnson - KC (injury)

Moore/Bennett/etc - MIN

Barlow/?? - SF

Davis/Foster - CAR

Taylor/Toefield/etc - JAX

Anderson/Bell - DEN (injury)

From Yahoo - Griffin, Fatafehi lead list of Broncos cuts

By EDDIE PELLS, AP Sports Writer

September 3, 2005

DENVER (AP) -- Tailback Quentin Griffin, the opening-day starter for Denver last season, was the most surprising of the 19 cuts the Broncos made Saturday.

Griffin is out of Denver, he maybe picked up by someone needing a RB baddly. Teams like MIN, CLE, PIT, or JAX.

Hey She-Rocks, have you considered trading down to get JJ?  If you think he'll fall to the end of the 1st round, just trade down if you can.  That way you'd get a much better 2nd round pick to go along with JJ.

966128[/snapback]

no actually ive never been a big fan of trading....but i can soooo see your point here....now that puts another perspective to think about...interesting!

Well if you want to trade down to get JJ make sure no one else is high on him before your new draft pick.... I think he will have a great year and I have seen him drop to the second round, but people might start taking notice to him especially after his last game... He got 75 yards on 11 carries in two series... Make sure if you do get him to get Anthony Thomas after the draft on the WW.

THIS JUST IN.....COWBOYS SUCK...

GRAB EDGE IF HE'S THERE

EAGLES RULE!!!! :D

968795[/snapback]

hopefully by nov 14th, philly has picked themselves up after the ass whoopin theyre gonna receive on oct 9...and just to be knocked down again, tss, tss :D

I don't think it is the Cowboy in you! I think Julius is a great player and will have a great year. I'm a Pats fan and I believe Dillon's gonna have another great year, but there's so many receivers and options for Brady..... I'd put Dillon only slightly ahead of Julius, but it's almost a push. Go with your gut and grab JJ if he's available. Good Luck :D

I don't think it is the Cowboy in you! I think Julius is a great player and will have a great year. I'm a Pats fan and I believe Dillon's gonna have another great year, but there's so many receivers and options for Brady..... I'd put Dillon only slightly ahead of Julius, but it's almost a push. Go with your gut and grab JJ if he's available. Good Luck  :D

969004[/snapback]

i did get him, the guy drafting at the #7 and #8 picks were also wanting him...fingers crossed for a healthy season!

also got domanick davis as my 2nd pick - guy in #7 and #8 spots went with wrs for both their first picks :D

Edited by She-Rocks

Thanks

RB rankings

S. Alexander

L T

Priest - L Johnson (handcuff)

Dillion

James

D. Davis

K. Jones

J. Jones

McGahee

S. Jax

Portis

Anderson - Bell (handcuff)

Westbrook

Martin

Jordan

McAllister

Barber

Green

W. Dunn

C. Brown, Ten - Henry (handcuff)

Benson / T. Jones

Davis / Foster - CAR

Ronnie Brown

Cadillac Williams

Man are nuts!!! :D McAllister is ranked way, way, to low :D . Man this guy is the 4th best RB in the draft :D !! For those of you that pass on McAllister "SHAME ON YOU" :D . Take McAllister with your pick and then grab a Jones in the second. Man its just hard for me to believe people forget about what McAllister did a couple of years ago.

If I remember correctly E. Smith got hurt few times and was never written off.

Just amazing.............Do what you think, but you'll be sorry you passed on McAllister if you do :D . Just sit back and watch!! :D

Just amazing.............Do what you think, but you'll be sorry you passed on McAllister if you do :D .  Just sit back and watch!! :D

969029[/snapback]

i have never been a fan of the saints, i had aaron brooks my first two years playing fantasy football and was wayy let down by his production ~ and it was because they didnt have a balanced offensive attack, and brooks lack of talent ~ i will never draft him again!

and btw, i passed on mccallister last year (had the 6th pick) instead got s.alexander ~ boy was i glad i did!

I'm not a Cowboy fan at all, but Julius Jones is going to put up the best fantasy numbers of any RB in the league this year.

These guys will all have him ranked #1 next year.

Of course, they will once again be late to the party.

I'm not a Cowboy fan at all, but Julius Jones is going to put up the best fantasy numbers of any RB in the league this year.

These guys will all have him ranked #1 next year.

Of course, they will once again be late to the party.

969124[/snapback]

i hope youre right!

Ratt8191,

I have had McAllister in the past several times and he always seems to disappear at playoff time. The Saints best player is Horn at WR and not McAllister. McAllister to be the fourth best player must show me that he can 1. Stay completely healthy for an entire season, 2. Score more than 10TDs consistently and or rush for 100 ypg average, 3. Have good games against great defenses, and 4. become the focus of the Saints offense. I have yet to see all of this, hence the low ranking. I have him that low because the other RBs have a higher upside.