[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Lelie

She-Rocks

Stick with Lelie. He had a lot of looks last week, but was simply shut down. Jake will get him the ball. Too many people are panicking after only one week. If he sucks for 2-3 weeks, then you may want to look elsewhere. Lelie should have increased value when the Broncs play at home, since that is the only stadium Jakes knows how to throw the ball at.

Hmmm... I changed my mind during my answer. You get 1 point per reception and although Lelie is better than those two, your scoring system brings them closer. Lelie just doesn't catch many balls. I'd grab McCardell (not because he'll keep up this pace but more that he's the only WR they've got worth having - Gates will stel the TDs on his return).

im trying not to hit the panic button....last sunday all my "studs" sucked a$$....got skunked in my game by 40 pts :D

i keep telling myself its just week one, BUT also looking at the options on the wire....before they get picked up....one thing i like bout having lelie is the qb/wr tandem - they got to connect tho for that to work!!! i think i read somewhere that he was thrown at 14 times!!! 4 times in the red zone and kept dropping passes, im afraid they will stop goin to him if he keeps it up....was miami def really that good? ive heard (didnt get to see the game myself, but have friends that did get to see it) and they said the denver offense looked all kinds of horrible, has got me worried!

at least lloyd and mccardell can catch the passes that are thrown to them!!!

already hit the panic button on plummer (ive never been a big plummer fan, but drafted him anyways because of the projections i read) and picked up bledsoe (altho i am NOT expecting another 3 td performance).

will try to hold my breath and not give in to the temptation to drop him, but dam its really got me thinking!

Your last post hit it on the head. He was targeted 14 times - that should tell you what type of role he plays in the DEN offense.

I'd stands pat on Lelie, but McCardell may be a decent option for you. With DAL having Keyshawn, TGlenn, and now Price as their primaries, I'd drop Crayton and make the move for whomever you feel most comfortable with (Keenan or Lloyd).

Week One was an abberration. Hang tough!!

Your last post hit it on the head. He was targeted 14 times - that should tell you what type of role he plays in the DEN offense.

I'd stands pat on Lelie, but McCardell may be a decent option for you. With DAL having Keyshawn, TGlenn, and now Price as their primaries, I'd drop Crayton and make the move for whomever you feel most comfortable with (Keenan or Lloyd).

Week One was an abberration. Hang tough!!

989176[/snapback]

:D This advice is the best advice. Drop Crayton for either of those WRs.

Edited by Bree22

• 4 weeks later...