[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Moore, Michael Bennett, Marcell ship + more

gWpFFL Twigg

I have a pathetic situation on my hands this week...who should I start:

RB Marcell Shipp , Michael Bennett Or Mewalde Moore.

I know bennett was benched last game against CINCI for fumbling...but who knows. Shipp may lose carries t JJ arrington who didnt play last week and M. Moore could put up some points if give the chance too.

I'd like ur feedback on that please.

And one more thing..

Troy Williamson or Brandon Lloyd..49ers cant get nothing done on offence and a possible injury to Nate Burleson could pave the way for Williamson...any advice on this???

Thanks

With regards to the RB's just play Einnie Mennie Mighty Moe on your toes to pick that way you are already bent over to take it in the ass because you are screwed.

On the WR question I'd stick with Lloyd until Culpepper pulls his head out of his ass.

I would start Shipp because you know he has the starting gig for now and who knows who will start in Min...As for the WR question - ugh - if you start Lloyd you could have a decent 30-40 yards which isnt bad against a tough Dallas D. If you go Williamson it's a gamble that Culpepper might finally throw the team on his back and go nuts...sooner or later he's going to come out of this haze he's in and I feel bad for the team he does it against. I'd say gamble and go with Williamson....