[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fist Fight #6

NSab

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Twiley
    • JJ

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll take more than 2 of you ... BC paired with Darin3 might have a chance simply because of the shear mass of flesh they bring to the party, but I doubt it.

1272121[/snapback]

:D

It'll take more than 2 of you ... BC paired with Darin3 might have a chance simply because of the shear mass of flesh they bring to the party, but I doubt it.

1272121[/snapback]

twiley and I are two of the mouthiest people you'll ever meet. My mouth has gotten me into more fistfights then 2 or 3 people combined. If I were constantly getting beaten up then I would've stopped a decade ago. :D

twiley and I are two of the mouthiest people you'll ever meet.  My mouth has gotten me into more fistfights then 2 or 3 people combined.  If I were constantly getting beaten up then I would've stopped a decade ago. :D

1272142[/snapback]

wurd

twiley and I are two of the mouthiest people you'll ever meet.  My mouth has gotten me into more fistfights then 2 or 3 people combined.  If I were constantly getting beaten up then I would've stopped a decade ago. :D

1272142[/snapback]

If that makes you feel better so be it ... rest assured Blitzkrieg would put you tots to bed.

I sure can tell Football is done for a lot of people around here. :D

If that makes you feel better so be it ... rest assured Blitzkrieg would put you tots to bed.

1272154[/snapback]

JJ would distract you then I'd slice your achilles thus bringing you down resulting in a major whooping. :D

Edited by twiley

BTW, I need for someone that has met Blitz to please pm a description of him to me.

1272150[/snapback]

Ask sky, DMD, perch, CFH or Sarge

6'2", 210 lbs ... crew cut ... often mistaken for a Marine ... 3rd degree black belt (testing for 4th in February, where, incidently I will have to spar 1 against 2).

JJ would distract you then I'd slice your achilles thus bringing you down resulting in a major whooping.  :D

1272160[/snapback]

The only chance you'd have of slicing my achilles is if you managed to chew thru it before I pulled my foot out of your mouth.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Ask sky, DMD, perch, CFH or Sarge

6'2", 210 lbs ... crew cut ... often mistaken for a Marine ... 3rd degree black belt (testing for 4th in February, where, incidently I will have to spar 1 against 2).

1272164[/snapback]

Can you wrestle and do you lift weights? I weigh 210 and I'm 5'10. 6'2 210 can look puny with no weight work. Although I'm picturing you looking like Bull from Nightcourt.

Can you wrestle and do you lift weights?  I weigh 210 and I'm 5'10.  6'2 210 can look puny with no weight work.  Although I'm picturing you looking like Bull from Nightcourt.

1272175[/snapback]

Can you wrestle and do you lift weights?  I weigh 210 and I'm 5'10.  6'2 210 can look puny with no weight work.  Although I'm picturing you looking like Bull from Nightcourt.

1272175[/snapback]

:D ... no I don't lift weights, but have in the past (many years ago ... and will likely resume after my belt test). I don't wrestle but do some "ground work" in my martial arts (including throws and falls). I assure you I have plenty of strength which sometimes gets in my way in the martial arts when I should be using more technique than strength.

I see marriage life is starting to tack on the pounds for you. :D

1272179[/snapback]

Yup, I haven't been able to jog or play tennis(just lost more votes) after I tore my meniscus and now the doctor thinks I may have torn my ACL. I have an MRI on Thursday and my surgery has been bumped back to Feb. 1st.

Yup, I haven't been able to jog or play tennis(just lost more votes) after I tore my meniscus and now the doctor thinks I may have torn my ACL.  I have an MRI on Thursday and my surgery has been bumped back to Feb. 1st.

1272193[/snapback]

Dam, sorry to hear that.