[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Quick Picks

Menudo

O.k. I'll try this again. Give me your question, and I'll do my best to give you a good answer. I'll simply answer your question, and if you want details as to why, just ask............ Who Do I Start, Should I make this trade, Who should I pickup, Maryanne or Ginger, anything goes...................Fire away.

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Menudo-

Antonio Bryant for Droughns straight up. Would you take it?

Would need to see the rest of your roster and starting requirements to make an intelligent decision on that one.

Got a couple tough ones for you Menudo

League 1

Who to start at reciever - start 2, standard scoring, no PPR

S. Smith (assuming he is labeled to start)

L. Coles

D. Driver

A. Bryant

League 2

Who to start at WR and Flex - start 2 WR and 1 FLEX, standard scoring w/ PPR

A. Boldin

L. Coles

T. Williamson

L. Maroney

Thanks in advance

Menudo-

Antonio Bryant for Droughns straight up. Would you take it?

I knew better. I should not have worded it like that. This is more of a value question. If you needed RB help in a ppr league and had WR's to work with, could a guy like Bryant get you a Droughns type?

Got a couple tough ones for you Menudo

League 1

Who to start at reciever - start 2, standard scoring, no PPR

L. Coles

D. Driver

A. Bryant

League 2

Who to start at WR and Flex - start 2 WR and 1 FLEX, standard scoring w/ PPR

A. Boldin

L. Coles

T. Williamson

L. Maroney

Thanks in advance

League 1: D. Driver & L. Coles

League 2: A. Boldin, L. Coles, & L. Maroney (if Dillon is out, if Dillon plays, insert S. Smith)

I knew better. I should not have worded it like that. This is more of a value question. If you needed RB help in a ppr league and had WR's to work with, could a guy like Bryant get you a Droughns type?

Yes he could, and I think now is the perfect time to strike. Bryant stock is up, and though I think he is solid, he isn't going to catch a long TD every game, and he isn't racking up catches. Droughns stock is down right now, and I expect it to be on the rise in the coming weeks. I think you have a solid chance to get someone to make that deal, though you might have to throw something back along with Bryant.

Hope that answered your question.

League 1: D. Driver & L. Coles

League 2: A. Boldin, L. Coles, & L. Maroney (if Dillon is out, if Dillon plays, insert S. Smith)

Thanks for the response. I would like to know your reasoning for not starting S. Smith if he is playing. I know Driver and Coles are hot right now, but always start your studs....... Or is S. Smith of an injury no longer a stud?

Thanks for the response. I would like to know your reasoning for not starting S. Smith if he is playing. I know Driver and Coles are hot right now, but always start your studs....... Or is S. Smith of an injury no longer a stud?

I would want to see Smith play for a week before putting him in there, when you have other solid options. Also, the Tampa Bay matchup could prove to be tough with Ronde Barber man-up on him all day.

Trade??

I would normally never ask opinions from anyone about a DST, but I have been offered the Ravens for L Coles and McAllister.

The last two weeks in my league the Ravens have scored 31 and 34 while my current Colts DST has scored 6 and 12.

My entire lineup. (12 team league)

QB- Bledsoe/McNair

RB- R. Brown/McGahee/McAllister/M. Bell/ Davenport

WR- Boldin/Driver/L. Coles/I Bruce/Colston

TE- Shockey

DST- Colts

K- Elam

Start 1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/1 Flex RB-WR/1 DST/1 K

Scoring is standard with 1 point per 2 catches.

Thanks

Edited by Naked Bootleggers