[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Advice Week 3

Flip_Side

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week have a bit of a tough decision on which 2 to start from:

Parker v 49ers

Henry v Jaguars

Jordan v Browns

All at home, i'm going with Parker but cannot decide between Henry and Jordan for the other starter. Henry has been good yardage-wise but no td's, Jordan solid all round and perhaps has the better matchup. Scoring and League details in sig, thanks

Basic scoring -

WDIS

Pick 3

Moss vs Buff

S. Holmes vs SF

Williams vs Eagles

Coles vs Mia

pick 3

Evans vs NE

Henderson vs Tenn

S. Mcdonald vs Phi

V. Jackson vs GB

Romo or Campbell

Moss, Williams, Coles.

Evans, Mcdonald, Jackson. Don't expect a lot of points out of them though.

Romo even against Chicago. He'll throw a ton and I think hes bound to throw a couple TD's.

This week have a bit of a tough decision on which 2 to start from:

Parker v 49ers

Henry v Jaguars

Jordan v Browns

All at home, i'm going with Parker but cannot decide between Henry and Jordan for the other starter. Henry has been good yardage-wise but no td's, Jordan solid all round and perhaps has the better matchup. Scoring and League details in sig, thanks

Gotta give it to Henry. Henry has just as good of a shot to score as Jordan and he will be run a lot against Jacksonville.

Ok, I need a better defense. Have Carolina as my only D, and there are some options on the waiver wire. Carolina is going against Atlanta this week. Not sure if I should stay with them, or pick up:

Raiders versus Cleveland

Cowboys versus Chicago

Skins versus Giants

Scoring is basic: 1pt for sacks, 2 for fumble recovery or INT, 6 for a TD, 6 for def shutout, and 3 pts for less than 6 offensive points scored.

Current thoughts are:

Cleveland won't put up 50 again, and the Raiders are much better than Cincy.

Boys are going against Rex "I like to fumble and throw picks" Grossman

Skins are well, playing the happless Giants.

Panthers are going against Atlanta, but they haven't done anything to score points defensively, so I don't know what to do.......

Would appreciate all comments:

Ok guys need a little help with my lineup...Standard scoring + PPR

E. James at Baltimore or A. Peterson at KC, last week I went with my guy and had peterson over James, It cost me as James had pretty nice day and peterson fizzled a bit against detroit. I was going to put james back in but he plays baltimore? KC is at home against minnesota, who really has some offense issues

And for TE.....T. Gonzlez or J, Whitten??

Huddle has Ward as "S2" and Edgerin James as "S3". It's going to be hard to play Derrick Ward and bench my #1 back in our league this week. I can play 2 of them and Gore seems to be a shoe in. Can anyone convince me to go with Ward over James this week.

1 per catch

1 per 10 yards

6 per TD

Std Perf Scoring - bonuses for big games. We get 1pt once a guy get 7 catches then 2pt for 8 and so on..........

WDIS @ WR --- Coles v MIA or Branch v CIN ???

I also have Holt & Fitzgerald as my standard starters...........need to nail down this WR3 - I've not guessed correclty on these 2 jokers (Coles v Branch) yet this season!

PLEASE HELP

Ok, I need a better defense. Have Carolina as my only D, and there are some options on the waiver wire. Carolina is going against Atlanta this week. Not sure if I should stay with them, or pick up:

Raiders versus Cleveland

Cowboys versus Chicago

Skins versus Giants

Scoring is basic: 1pt for sacks, 2 for fumble recovery or INT, 6 for a TD, 6 for def shutout, and 3 pts for less than 6 offensive points scored.

Current thoughts are:

Cleveland won't put up 50 again, and the Raiders are much better than Cincy.

Boys are going against Rex "I like to fumble and throw picks" Grossman

Skins are well, playing the happless Giants.

Panthers are going against Atlanta, but they haven't done anything to score points defensively, so I don't know what to do.......

Would appreciate all comments:

I'd go with the Cowboys. They've been racking up the turnovers and that shuldnt stop this week against Rex.

I have Mason and S Smith as my other 2 WR which do I start at W/R flex

Edge James @Bal

Chris Brown @ NO

Mike Furrey @ PHI

Jerry Porter vs Cle

Bowe vs Min

Roydell Williams @ NO

Mark Clayton vs ARI

Its a PPR League Also. Thanks

Gotta go Edge for sure in this one even in PPR. I don't see any of those others names doing much of anything. Edge will get a ton of touches

Ok guys need a little help with my lineup...Standard scoring + PPR

E. James at Baltimore or A. Peterson at KC, last week I went with my guy and had peterson over James, It cost me as James had pretty nice day and peterson fizzled a bit against detroit. I was going to put james back in but he plays baltimore? KC is at home against minnesota, who really has some offense issues

And for TE.....T. Gonzlez or J, Whitten??

Go Peterson. Even if Chester plays peterson will get his touches and have a pretty good day.

Go witten for TE.

Edited by Flip_Side

Huddle has Ward as "S2" and Edgerin James as "S3". It's going to be hard to play Derrick Ward and bench my #1 back in our league this week. I can play 2 of them and Gore seems to be a shoe in. Can anyone convince me to go with Ward over James this week.

1 per catch

1 per 10 yards

6 per TD

Gotta go James here in my eyes. He'll get a ton of touches, plus the skins have a pretty good Defense themselves.

pick one

MBIII @ Chi

Deuce v Tenn

F. Taylor @ Den

pick two

Coles v Miami

Berrian v Dal

S. Moss v NYG

Welker v Buf

Deuce. He'll get touches and the saints should have a good day on offense after a horrible one last week.

Moss and Coles should have big days.