[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need to rejoin , but unable to do so

I've called and left messages for customer support, but nothing returned yet.

I am trying to log in with my email and password from previous season, but error message appears, that the login and password are not in the records.

How do I re-join as an existing member?

Sorry for the confusion. I will work on this issue with our customer support team. In the interim I'll email you a link where you can renew without logging in.

Hey Another huddler had similar problem and posted similar message you did ...above is reply that WW gave ...hopefully they will work it for you as well

Are you sure you are calling the correct number for our support team? 800-935-5771 It's a 24/7 service and you shouldn't have to leave a message.

I just called and renewed but the renewal is only good thru 2/9/09, so the membership is for only 9 months!

It's for the football season. Same as it's always been since the site opens up to the public following the Super Bowl. The only difference now is that will no longer be the case because we will be providing FF content year-round. We began that process with our NFL Draft coverage this year.

• 3 weeks later...