[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade ADDAI for McGahee, R. White, Garrard

Would you make this deal. I am pretty thin at WR and stacked at RB. I could also use Garrard as reassurance to Eli. Is Roddy White and Garrard enoughto better or equal out the downgrade from Addai to McGahee?

Heres my Roster (Bold is who I consider Potential Starters)...

Garcia, Jeff TBB QB

Henne, Chad MIA QB ®

Manning, Eli NYG QB

Brodie Croyle

Addai, Joseph IND RB

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Grant, Ryan GB RB

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

Smith, Kevin DET RB

Washington, Leon NYJ RB

White, LenDale TEN RB

Doucet, Early ARI WR ®

Engram, Bobby SEA WR

Franklin, Will KCC WR ®

Gaffney, Jabar NEP WR

Hardy, James BUF WR

Porter, Jerry JAC WR

Williams, Roy DET WR

Smith, Marcus BAL WR ®

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

Carlson, John SEA TE ®

Cooley, Chris WAS TE

Brown, Josh STL PK

Bears D

Bucs D

Edited by Primetime9287

I do not make this deal.

For starters, you are not "stacked" at RB; Jacobs is in a RBBC, no one knows what Kevin Smith will do just yet, Lendale White is at best a RB3 (and does not catch the ball) and Ryan Grant, the best of that bunch, is coming into his second season and it remains to be seen if he can repeat his performance of last year.

You could use a backup QB, however, and, while Roddy White would be a nice to have, the fact remains that he is having the ball thrown to him by either Ryan, Redman or Harrington. The team is supposed to be running more and I, for one, do not see a repeat of last year's numbers. As for McGahee, he does nothing for me in a PPR...Cameron may be the OC and likes to throw to the RB, but he is not Ronnie Brown.

It is not a terrible offer at all, but I have my biases and that would prevent me from doing this deal. Maybe others will feel differently.

Look at it this way. You would be replacing Addai with McGahee, which is a definite downgrade. Then you would have Garrard, who isn't bad, but with Eli and Garcia to do the back up is not needed. And White really isn't in that good of an offense any more.

Don't do the trade