[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World Cup

myhousekey

England

USA

Algeria

Slovenia

Pretty nice draw.

Opening game vs England on June 12.

Thought this comment about the N Koreans' draw was pretty funny...

Poor North Koreans. Their savings were wiped out overnight (their currency was revalued) and now they're playing Brazil, Portugal and Ivory Coast.
Edited by myhousekey

Not a bad draw. England will be really tough though.

I love how the world treats france. Cheat to win.... admit you cheated to win.... get the best draw in the World Cup as a result. Must be nice.

Won't stop me from watching the WC though.

Come on Sac.... that's no way to answer.

You know, I know, everyone knows, that Henry cheated. He even admitted it.

You know, I know, that if I didn't dump on france you would have no respect for me, not that you have now anyway but maybe in the future.

You know, I know, that france has the absolute best/easiest draw... a walk in the park as it were.

Besides... if I didn't make a post dumping on france...you would never have anything to reply to. So I am helping you pad your numbers.

personally every group is tough, its the wc. france cheated but by no means are uruguay mexico and south africa on their home turf a cake walk.

on to the usa, love their draw. best draw possible in my opinion. England will be tough but atleast its not spain or brazil. Get a draw the first game and we will be set. But still remember the games must be played.

• 2 weeks later...