Sign in to follow this  
Brentastic

The Economy and Stock Market

Stock market is at its highest point in four years. Thank you, quantiative easing!

You'll be the first one knocking on the door of my compound for help when the economic collapse happens. Which will be pretty soon, but not right away, but sooner than you think and not as later as you think it will happen. And then after that it will come sooner than you think. Sucker.

Edited by bushwacked

You'll be the first one knocking on the door of my compound for help when the economic collapse happens. Which will be pretty soon, but not right away, but sooner than you think and not as later as you think it will happen. And then after that it will come sooner than you think. Sucker.

what does quantitative easing have to do with an economic collapse? :huh: I just find it funny when someone applauds printing more money when all it does is bring down our purchasing power...

Also, let's be accurate here, I've never once predicted the DOW would hit 5,000 by now. What I have been consistent in saying, is that 2010 will mark the beginning of a several year decline in the stock market that will hit levels not been seen in decades and that the DOW should reach 5,000 within a year.

:tup:

Quite a run we've had these first couple months of 2012.

Quite a run we've had these first couple months of 2012.

Indeed. I've finally arrived back at April 2011.

How's that Chinese communist bloc south of Boise going Avernuts?

Oh so you have no response to what I said? :lol: you argue like a married woman

I wasn't trying to argue with you, Avernuts, that was vice versa.

Aw I'm sorry it seemed like you were being a hairy bush by bringing up something from a year ago to combat a point I made as of....today.

I was wrong then, you're just a hairy bush and the other stuff was me being shortsighted. :oops: