[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft Section

Go Skins

So, after a slew of mock drafts on any number of free sites, I got to thinking that it would be great to be able to have serious mocks with other Huddlers without having to all try to meet last minute at FF Calculator or someplace... mocking with people who either leave or make stupid picks is mostly a waste of time. Best to mock with people who know what they're doing. I'm wondering how feasible it would be to have a section on the Huddle (next year, too late now, of course...) where Members only could mock together? I'd even be willing to pay a few more dollars for my membership for that feature, if the software is expensive... (Also, for the record, I personally like mocking on a "draft board" the way FF Calculator displays it rather than in "list" form...)

I know with fewer possible drafters than the general public, mocks couldn't start every five minutes, but I'd be willing to wait 30-60 mins knowing I'd be doing a good one. A mock takes an hour, so you should kind of plan for that in your evening anyhow... I think more serious mockers would do that???

Most already do this by creating a league on MFL (free to do) making a post in the Find a League forum (sometimes even in the main forum) asking for those interested to sing up or PM you, and go from there. If there was an easy way to facilitate it through a members only section, that would be cool, just throwing out a way that can work now and is already employed by many users.

This is actually an item on our off-season task list - possibly creating a mock draft service where huddlers can go to conduct mocks and view completed mocks.

• WJW locked this topic