[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Torain

klambert

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that prevented me from pulling the trigger on Torain (aside from not wanting to drop anyone I had on my bench for him) was the brutal WAS schedule ahead. That combined with his injury history and Shanny basically did it for me.

One thing that prevented me from pulling the trigger on Torain (aside from not wanting to drop anyone I had on my bench for him) was the brutal WAS schedule ahead. That combined with his injury history and Shanny basically did it for me.

Brutal as in GB, Indy, Chi, Det, Phil???? I dont see it bro. Anyways Torain will Make it rain for these next few weeks before he gets hurt.

I picked him up this week and put him in for PT as opposed to going for Saints' leftovers. Did it because every time there is hype about a Shanny running back it seems to always happen right away. It's the weeks after that you have to worry about.

Keiland Williams back in the picture, right on schedule. Remember, Mike Shanahan hates fantasy football. :wacko:

Was going to cut Williams this week, but just read re-signed to practice squad...With Portis likely out 4-6 weeks, and Torain's injury history, just may keep Williams for a little bit...

I picked up Torain but dropped Williams last week. And in another league I held Williams didn't get Torain and got Blunt instead. I was feeling like an idiot after I held Williams in the one league, but now I have to decide if I want to cut him anyway and look like an idiot again when Torain gets hurt in week 6.

And this is what happens when you neglect the RB position in your draft. It is like quicksand this season. :wacko:

Brutal as in GB, Indy, Chi, Det, Phil???? I dont see it bro. Anyways Torain will Make it rain for these next few weeks before he gets hurt.

Green Bay, and Chicago can be brutal. The colts have the ability to take a massive lead early and take the running game out of the equation. And those lines in the defensive front 7 aren't the ones you're used to.