[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Introducing the new pitcher

SLAYER

Francisco Liriano. This is for those that may have a draft in the next two weeks. This is not official but will happen barring an injury to any of the players involved. Right now it sounds like Nova and/or Joba plus prospects which you could almost bet will include Montero

Francisco Liriano. This is for those that may have a draft in the next two weeks. This is not official but will happen barring an injury to any of the players involved. Right now it sounds like Nova and/or Joba plus prospects which you could almost bet will include Montero

The Twins have the next best catching prospect in baseball I thought (ramos?). Maybe Montero is a 1st base prospect. I know the Twins have some concerns over Morneau's concussions, but enough to trade Liriano?

The Twins traded Ramos away in the Capps deal. The Twins have concerns over Joe Mauer's knees, so bringing in a catcher of Montero's potential would make sense.

On the Morneau front, I am very pessimistic. His concussion symptoms are still there and, eight months later, I don't believe they are going away.

The Twins traded Ramos away in the Capps deal. The Twins have concerns over Joe Mauer's knees, so bringing in a catcher of Montero's potential would make sense.

On the Morneau front, I am very pessimistic. His concussion symptoms are still there and, eight months later, I don't believe they are going away.

I stand corrected. I'm a little miffed about the Morneau thing as well. Something ain't right.