[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game Predictions and Player Projections

Brentastic

There are still some issues with the links on player names from this page. For instance, if you click on Steve Smith (CAR) - it does show his correct stats now (was not earlier in the season) but the news links to the other Steve Smith. Another one I noticed is Toby Gerhardt, if you click on his name it takes you to Adrian Peterson's stats and news.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta say it's getting increasingly annoying that the information for players is still inaccurate for many players. I prefer to do all my research here on the Huddle since I pay for the service and I thought this page made that possible by looking up previous game stats and whatnot. However, the numerous inaccuracies force me to go to other websites to do my research, sites that are free like cbs or nfl or espn.

I can only assume that the Huddle has assigned a very low priority on this fix or doesn't really care if this is accurate since this is my 3rd post on the matter over several weeks and nothing has been corrected :wacko: If that's the case, fine but maybe just remove the feature altogether until it has been corrected.

Edited by Brentastic

With hundreds of player links in the game predictions pages we don't always catch the occasionally mistyped player number. When they are found or brought to our attention they are corrected.

• WJW locked this topic