[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lynch

nelsosi

I'm actually more impressed by the fact that he ran for over 100 on them. I still love the fact that Seattle broke their record for not allowing a RB TD don't get me wrong.

Edited by Seahawk

Great end to a great season, and the dude helped win me two titles this year (barring Roddy White scoring four TDs and putting up 260 yards or so for my opponent). I too thought he had peaked, given his injuries and off-field troubles, but at 25 (actually 26 by next season) he may have some very good years left.

I'm actually more impressed by the fact that he ran for over 100 on them. I still love the fact that Seattle broke their record for not allowing a RB TD don't get me wrong.

Funny how everyone talks about the records which were impressive but I would rather have a victory over a division rival than stop any streaks!! :wacko:

Funny how everyone talks about the records which were impressive but I would rather have a victory over a division rival than stop any streaks!! :wacko:

I have to give your team credit playing on a short week on another teams home field. well deserved win. I'd rather have the win as well but considering this is a FF forum and all the talk about benching Lynch was answered by his performance today.

He'll suck after he gets his BEASTLY contract. I would bet on it.

My fears. :wacko:

Age a better o-line plus tom cable says at least there's a realistic chance this won't happen cross fingers

Edited by Seahawk

If he stays in Seattle he has to be a top 5 pick.

I feel just the opposite. It turns my stomach to think about drafting a SEA player in the first round. I do a post-season mock every year and just can't get around to putting him there. Now say he ends up with the Jets or the Raiders and we're talking a whole different story.

I feel just the opposite. It turns my stomach to think about drafting a SEA player in the first round. I do a post-season mock every year and just can't get around to putting him there. Now say he ends up with the Jets or the Raiders and we're talking a whole different story.

yeah....placement should dictate his rank/adp

I will give you the Jets but if he Goes to the Raiders and shares the backfield with DMC I cant see him as a first rounder yet alone top 5

I will give you the Jets but if he Goes to the Raiders and shares the backfield with DMC I cant see him as a first rounder yet alone top 5

McFadden is coming off a Lis Franc which could easily ruin next year depending on recovery and he's never been a full-load type of RB anyway. Of course if it's that bad they would just franchise Bush and/or extend him.

The point was much more about if he went to a team better designed to take advantage of Lynch than Seattle is.

He'll suck after he gets his BEASTLY contract. I would bet on it.

I'm a blind homer, but I don't see it that way. It doesn't seem to be in his makeup. What's going to make him suck is, much like Marion Barber, he's probably going to hit the 30 year old wall before the average NFL RB. Although I think Lynch is more talented than Barber in his prime, any team that gives Lynch a contract, is probably going to be wasting guaranteed money the last 1-2 years.

That being said, I'd expect him to run well for whoever signs him in 2012 and 2013.

Edited by bushwacked

Don't get me wrong, I like Lynch a I do guys like poor Sjax........poor guy (in jail on a team that routinely sux). I have enjoyed watching Lynch this season and he has carried my fantasy team big time, however, he is running lights out for a big time contract. I hope he continues runnig like a beast for ever until the wheels come off. I love it.

he is running lights out for a big time contract.

He ran 'hard' last year and beginning of this season also. The O-line being almost completely re-structured and Tom Coughlin's blocking scheme being "figured out" also have a lot to do with his 2nd half success this year.

Edited by bushwacked