[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Mike Evans and John Brown for Jordy Nelson?

yes but I don't know if the other person will do it. in fact I doubt they will Nelson can outperform both TB's schedule is brutal right now, AZ's QB situation is brutal, even with Palmer back Fitz is the best play weekly, J.Brown way too inconsistent with Floyd and Fitz healthy.

I like Evans, his first quarter of the season has had some tough match ups, but it looks to get better after their Week 6 bye. And if you can make it to the playoffs he gets NO twice. J. Brown is up and down, and with the QB situation in AZ he doesn't figure to even out, but he has his games. Not saying its a bad deal because obviously Jordy is great, but if it were me I would keep Evans and Brown.

Never base a deal on "match ups". No one knows year to year, week to week, who's gonna fall apart or come together. That said, I think it's pretty clear NO is close to if not the worst defense in the league and like the previous poster said Evans has them twice. But that shouldn't factor in. I think Evans is the best player in the deal and only getting better. Jordy coming off an injury and could be on decline

4 TD's in three games is a decline?

Ok we get it you like Evens, I have him too in two leagues, if this guy wants Jordy I don't see why he couldn't do this trade. J.Brown means zilch you cannot tell when the guy will actually be fantasy relevant. Jordy is obviously the #1 target in the GB offense and looking to get 12 TD's this year or more. Rodger's is a very good QB are you going to fight and say Winston is as good or better than Rodgers too?

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm hanging onto Evans. I'm glad someone mentioned those NO playoff match ups because that was on my mind too. Matthew Berry also thinks John Brown is going to be the cards top receiver going forward, he was bogged down the first two weeks by a concussion from the preseason.

Glad you're keeping Evans. But to answer the previous poster...No, clearly Rodgers is one of if not the best qb in the league. But once again, Winston is young and up and coming. And from a strictly fantasy perspective in the 3 weeks they've played (Rodgers had bye), Winston has actually had more fantasy points in two of them. Tampa has been throwing like crazy mainly because they are usually behind.

• 4 weeks later...