[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR keeper help

mkecrew

The ppr league that I am in is a keeper league. We get to keep 1 drafted player from the previous year. Whatever player you keep moves up 2 rounds in this years draft. For instance:

Michael Crabtree was my 7th round pick last year and would be my 5th round pick this year.  

Pros: Healthy Derek Carr, high octane offense, projected another 1000 yard season Cons: Led the league in drops

Golden Tate was my 6th round pick last year and would be my 4th round this year.

Pros: anticipated to be in the slot more often, #1 receiver on the Lions.  Cons: inconsistent offense. 

WHO SHOULD I KEEP

If those are your options, Crabtree is still pretty good value.  You'd think the guy was in his mid 30's it feels like he's been playing for a decade or so.. but he's 30, you know what you'll get from him, he's got the yards, targets but he gets the RZ looks which puts him in a solid WR2 roll weekly.