[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KAMARA/INGRAM

peoplehater

This combo is gonna cause me headaches all season, I have both in a PPR league. I flirted with starting both but I would have to leave J. Howard on the bench to do that.  I'm looking for a solid answer on who the definite starter should be each week if that's even possible. Was last week a fluke with amount of touches Ingram had?Thoughts???

Great question. I own both as well, though in different leagues. I think all you can do is to go on what we've seen thus far. And that's about a 60/40 split weighted towards Ingram. I don't think either is a bad play. But personally, I'd go with Ingram until we see that change.

Since you have both I'd sell high on Ingram after his big game last week. This is especially true if you are in a PPR league (even half ppr). Get Howard back in there and don't be scared to start Kamara in the RB2 if you have to-after all, selling high on Ingram and another piece could net you an upgrade at WR if that's a need.

I have both and I think it's Ingram. I'm holding onto both. A few things to consider:

1. Ingram is a proven 3 down back. He is a very good receiver.

2. Kamara has NEVER had 20 carries or more in college or the NFL.

3. Kamara is injury prone

4. Did you see their playoff schedule? It might be the best in the league.