[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 10 Milk Carton

Shaft

McCoy.  Eight.  effing.  carries.  Did he call the coach's wife a bad name or something?  If the excuse is "they were way behind," then why weren't they dumping it off to him more?  He's probably their best WR too. 

Speaking of can't score to save his life, while he had a great game overall, not kicking there but would it kill Brees to toss it into the end zone to Thomas once in awhile?  2 TDs all year for their alleged top target.is ridiculous.

And I know, don't expect anything from the Gints, I didn't expect much...but cmon this is SF.  They can't stop............SF.  Without Garcon even.  11 of us could probably stop SF with a beer in one hand. 

4 minutes ago, BeeR said:

McCoy.  Eight.  effing.  carries.  Did he call the coach's wife a bad name or something?  If the excuse is "they were way behind," then why weren't they dumping it off to him more?  He's probably their best WR too. 

Speaking of can't score to save his life, while he had a great game overall, not kicking there but would it kill Brees to toss it into the end zone to Thomas once in awhile?  2 TDs all year for their alleged top target.is ridiculous.

And I know, don't expect anything from the Gints, I didn't expect much...but cmon this is SF.  They can't stop............SF.  Without Garcon even.  11 of us could probably stop SF with a beer in one hand. 

I feel ya man. The Bills definitely did not show up for this game. The entire team played horribly. Bad play calling, bad scheme, everything. An all-around F.  

9 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

I feel ya man. The Bills definitely did not show up for this game. The entire team played horribly. Bad play calling, bad scheme, everything. An all-around F.  

The first quarter they were doing well moving the ball, then a LB read a screen play and knocked down a pass. After that it was almost like they were afraid to kick it to McCoy

1 hour ago, BeeR said:

This bears repeating.  They have now given me -2 pts and the game isn't over.  POFSs. 

19 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

....why comment? Every time you post it’s about how “amazing” your teams season has been. This is a milk carton thread, meaning we are all posting about players we just want to show up. Not a “come brag about how awesome my team is this year” thread

guys sig says "5 game winning streak-biggest of the season"...oh really? you mean you don't have a longer one this year?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 8:51 AM, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

guys sig says "5 game winning streak-biggest of the season"...oh really? you mean you don't have a longer one this year?

Nope. I was aiming for 9, but my team slacked off enough to get the 2nd L of the season in week 10. Oh, well. Still have a chance to clinch 1st round bye. All I need to do is win this week to clinch it.

Someone started Juju in my league, so keep an eye out for him and report it to the police if you see him. The owner is in the hunt too, a long shot but it could happen and a winnable game. Will see if he loses because of this

Edit. Wrong week post 

Edited by tylcook13