[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Evans 4 Baldwin

RemyTheTerror

11 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Evans has not had a 100 yard receiving game this season.  I don't think that changes with Fitz under center. 

You could argue Evans has the higher floor but Baldwin has the higher ceiling.

Actually, I think it certainly could change. First of all, he's had three games with 88 or above. With Fitz under center, they have not been throwing to Cameron Brate at all. Desean Jackson got a lot of downfield attention this past game and with Evans back he certainly could have a big game. 

Baldwin has more catches, more yards and 1 less TD.  He is in a better offense. 

I'd still rather have Baldwin. 

Evans has caught 4 passes from Fitz this season, 1 of them went for a TD.  To this point, he has not put up WR1 numbers.  With a downgrade in QB, I don't' see that changing.

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Baldwin has more catches, more yards and 1 less TD.  He is in a better offense. 

I'd still rather have Baldwin. 

Evans has caught 4 passes from Fitz this season, 1 of them went for a TD.  To this point, he has not put up WR1 numbers.  With a downgrade in QB, I don't' see that changing.

Dunno why you don't quote me. I view Evans as a WR1 and before his game against New Orleans he was WR9 in my league scoring. Considering how awful Jameis has been and how much more Jameis throws to Brate than Fitz does I don't think it's a problem. 

Appreciate the input

trade has been processed 

I️ guess we will see if trade was a smart move especially when I’m in first place overall and making playoffs. Sometimes better to just leave things the way they are. I'm a big fan of Evans and since he’s a target magnet and basically the only offensive weapon TB has, i was hoping it was a smart move. Pretty sure both WR will put up 15-20 points weekly.