[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL is back!!

tazinib1

5 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

People who play in IDP Dynasties prefer MFL over any other league service. It really isn't close. 

Ahhhhh, that makes a lot of sense now.  I joined a free league on ESPN with IDP and it was confusing as hell with their format.  Otherwise, I love the ESPN aesthetics.

Its not free so if you don't need what it does there's probably not much reason to use it.

Of course whatever you and your league is happy with is really all that matters, but some here love MFL, others don't. We use CBS and I get rediculed a lot, but it works for us and the $ we spend is worth it to us.

14 hours ago, Caveman_Nick said:

MAybe now, but they weren’t when my league was moved to MFL.

And once people find something that works there needs to be a serious issue to change. The alternative being free may not be enough.

I used MFL's older Windows based product where you downloaded a stats file. Worked well for our league, then we wanted to do more, internet fantasy sites became common and we used CBS. It works, we don't have problems, and we don't mind the few $ per team for what we get (including league history since we started on CBS.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:48 PM, HowboutthemCowboys said:

BB and waiver systems are the same at yahoo.

Mfl is not user friendly for people who haven't used it before 

Redraft - yahoo is the way to go imo. And it's free

Free leagues suck. 

It doesn't take long to get to know MFL and their customer service actually answers and helps.