[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big dynasty trade PPR

Side A gets Smith-Schuster and 18 2.16. Side B gets Mike Williams, Tarik Cohen and John Ross. 16 team dynasty PPR league. Need votes ASAP. Thanks in advance guys!!

which side you think will win this year and beyond?

my RBs are Guice Thompson Burkhead Carson

my WRs are OBJ Thielen Juju Sanders Enunwa Kupp

I prefer the JuJu side on this.

Mike Williams is talented but as long as Keenan Allen is there he will never be better than the #2 option at best, and who knows what the situation will be at QB once Rivers moves on, so looking at a very murky long term situation for him.

Cohen also likely never an everydown back so he just adds in as similar value to the guys you already have with maybe a little more of the high reward/high risk type play.

Ross also has some potential if he can stay healthy, but also is not likely to ever be a #1 WR, as he is a true speed WR that, like Cohen, will usually be a boom/bust type play for the foreseeable future.

The 2.16 rookie pick is not of much value assuming non-IDP, but I'd still prefer to have JuJu over the other 3 players combined. Yes, he is behind Brown on the depth chart, but the offense virtually assures of him of top 20 production, and Brown is turning 30 this year and likely going to start to see a slide sooner rather than later while JuJu is only going to be 22 midway through the season.

• Thanks 1

Keep JuJu.  I like Cohen in PPR and think Mike Williams ends up as a decent WR3 in PPR formats but would much rather have JuJu.

You do need RB help, but in your case I'd try dealing 2.16 and Sanders for a RB.  Just a thought.

Edit:  See if the guy would bite on a deal for Cohen alone.  If he's in need of a WR, offer Sanders and the 2.16.  Never know.

Edited by darin3
  • Thanks 1