[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me decide draft position

Finn5033

10 team PPR redraft league. I have the #2 pick, the guy with the 7th pick has offered to swap draft position and give me his 4th round pick as well. I Like the idea of picking 7th and 14th rather than 2nd and 19th. It is a keeper league and here are the guys who will be kept.

Gurley

Zeke

Kamara

Hunt

Cook

Fournette

Michael Thomas (my keeper)

Davante Adams

Doug Baldwin

Larry Fitzgerald

so my concern is the number of RBs already gone. The extra 4th rd pick is nice but if I keep #2 I’ll get a crack at Bell or Johnson. If I swap the 7th pick I can still get solid RB1 and a top flight WR will still be there coming back. Any thoughts are appreciated

Sorry, its hard to answer these types of questions.  If you got a debate between players skills or value/adp and such I'll chime in, but as to where you are drafting I really think that is a matter of personal preference and is up to you and how you want to build your team/what type of team you want.  There's just too much guess work to advise what will happen in your draft.  That is why I and probably others tend to roll on by those posts.   

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Sorry, its hard to answer these types of questions.  If you got a debate between players skills or value/adp and such I'll chime in, but as to where you are drafting I really think that is a matter of personal preference and is up to you and how you want to build your team/what type of team you want.  There's just too much guess work to advise what will happen in your draft.  That is why I and probably others tend to roll on by those posts.   

Oh it’s not just the advise column, or my post, it seems to be like this on the general football forum too. There just doesn’t seem to be nearly the chatter there used to be. I know this particular question is involved but you use to get some talk on a post like this. Not anymore

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Oh it’s not just the advise column, or my post, it seems to be like this on the general football forum too. There just doesn’t seem to be nearly the chatter there used to be. I know this particular question is involved but you use to get some talk on a post like this. Not anymore

Ya sorry, forums really can't compete with the likes of twitter and other social media. 

It is a tough question because on one hand you could land a sure fire RB1( there's def a shortage of them) with the 2nd pick but by the 19th pick there's not much top tier talent left. I was in similar situation before and it took me like 3 weeks to decide and the way I see it is like you said you could still get an RB1 and top WR with 7th and 14th picks but will they be worth missing out on Bell or Johnson? Johnson will once again be the focal point of that offense and I personally would feel good going into season with him and a mid tier WR then whoever you would get if you had 7th and 14th pick. But I could see the argument to make the trade, I just don't like I would