[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade: give Goff, Godwin for Lockett, t. Coleman

metapig6

My team:

QB; Goff, Mahomes, Wilson

RB; Kamara, Hunt, Wilkins

WR: M. Jones, C. Godwin, K. Cole, A Callaway, T.Y. Hilton

TE: Dissly (gonna waiver)
DEF: Titans, Vikings
  3 QB's does me no good, I want to improve my depth by trading goff and shore up my reciever rb positions.  Doesn't sound like a good trade but is it good for me?

I would not do that trade.  Not enough for Goff.  You are in the stronger position concerning QBs.  There has to be a team hurting at QB in your league.

I would keep Goff and see what you can get for Wilson.

What WRs and RBs on on your waiver wire?

That's what I was thinking too, I feel like I could potentially get more for goff, Now ppl in my league are all coming out saying they might give me more.  N. Hines, S. Shepard, D. Moncreif, T. Gabriel are all on waiver this week. I also need to to waiver a TE.

Awesome!  Let all owners know that you are dead set on off loading your QB, but don't come with low ball offers.

Goff will make immediate impact for at least a couple of your owners.

Hold for best offer, play owners against each other, try to setup up trade war.  Take advantage of your situation, but don't be an mister or play to hard ball.  Trading, wheeling and dealing is one of the most fun parts of FFL.

Good Luck to you.