Sign in to follow this  
Lebowski54

OBJ, Hunt, Ingram for Gordon and Hopkins?

Yesterday I traded OBJ, Hunt, and Ingram for Melvin Gordon and Hopkins. Do you think I won by a lot on that trade? My team is below. It’s 10 team, standard scoring 

CEE85C6C-5B34-42F0-93A0-C5D38551C048.png

43244CA4-52C1-4051-98E2-42FBEF9FC9DE.png

3 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Yeah that looks good. Nice timing. That trade may not have worked after todays game 

OBJ was my biggest concern. I wanted to sell high after last game. I really didn’t want to come off Ingram, but felt it would immensely help at my #1 WR slot and somewhat of an uprade at RB #1. Hoping Michel can produce big time 

9 minutes ago, Lebowski54 said:

OBJ was my biggest concern. I wanted to sell high after last game. I really didn’t want to come off Ingram, but felt it would immensely help at my #1 WR slot and somewhat of an uprade at RB #1. Hoping Michel can produce big time 

I agree on OBJ sell high.  He looked like he was ready to implode to me too. He's not going to worth anything near after tonight and his and Eli's meltdown. That's a strong team if you can avoid injuries 

• Like 1

Agreed on great timing :brew:

You're solid with that line up in a 10 teamer. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

I like that trade!  You're still set at RB and IMO very much upgraded at WR...Nice team

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I believe my team is set right now. Just trying to trade Crowell for Ekeler at the moment and I’ll be good to go