[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Package Jordan Howard

One of my league mates is showing interest in Jordan Howard.  I've shopped him all season as I feel I can afford to lose him.  He offered Alex Collins straight up and I declined simply because they are equal imo. (Both have terrible ypc and sharing a backfield).  I am of the idea that Howard doesn't fit with Nagy's offense.  I'm not with the idea that Cohen is better.  But the latter doesn't matter if the Nagy doesn't use him.

RB: M. Gordon, Sony, Breida (dude doesn't get enough credit), Clement, Ito.

WR: Boyd, J. Gordon, Baldwin, Ridley

TE: Trey Burton, Uzomah

Players he has I am interested in: Kerryon, Golladay, TY, Aaron Jones, and A. Brown.  Really want TY.

What are your thoughts on realistic packages?  This guy is reasonable and sees something in my second round Jordan Howard that I have given up on.

TY is the goal.  NERVOUS to add Ridley in the deal. (Traded Royce for Ridley after week 3.) Trey Burton is on a sell high for me too.  So a Howard/Burton package is something I would do.  Tell me if I'm wrong. I am 1-5 coming off my first win. Standard league 

Thanks guys. Sorry for the long text, but I like to put all the details out!

Edited by Copeingwithfailure

Personally I would go for Golladay. He is becoming a top 10 wr before our eyes imo. I would try offering Ridley (who I think is going to decline soon, but hey unpopular opinion) and Howard for him you might be giving up to much. You could also try offering Ridley and Howard for TY which might be considered more fair for both sides. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SoularTydes said:

Personally I would go for Golladay. He is becoming a top 10 wr before our eyes imo. I would try offering Ridley (who I think is going to decline soon, but hey unpopular opinion) and Howard for him you might be giving up to much. You could also try offering Ridley and Howard for TY which might be considered more fair for both sides. 

And his bye is done also.  I like this idea. Thanks.