[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Review - Gronk Odell Drake for Hunt and Edelman

Pell11

8 hours ago, Pell11 said:

Non PPR league. Somehow this trade was allowed to stand, would anyone in here be willing to part ways with the Gronk Odell Drake side for hunt and Edelman? It seems...just...wrong.

which side won?

Gronk injured, OBJ on a terrible offense & drake splits time. Hunt is elite & Edelman is on elite offense. Brady will find him consistently every game. Hunt alone requires just under, but not by much, Gronk & OBJ😯(went there) although some would argue, but fair trade. 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

Vance McDonald is the back up TE...trying to go by what they will do the rest of this year of course, but I just feel tight end is such a thin position that Gronks value is thru the roof and Edelman in non PPR is above average but nothing spectacular. Past Gronk Kelcie and Ertz we aren’t working with much at the right end position this year. I appreciate you taking the time, maybe my analysis was off and it’s not so bad after all.

Gronk doesn't have much value right now and Hunt is the best player in the trade right now.

I'd say it's fair enough.  Don't know if Drake needed to be included but whatever.  It'll be interesting to see how this trade shakes out by the end of the year.