[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football Code Problems

vmilani31

So here’s my dilemma. I’m in a 10 team .5pt PPR league with my buddies, my dad and brother. One of my buddies in the league is a first timer and is really having a hard time and continues to offer me trades that would clearly benefit me and I turn them down because I don’t want to take advantage of him. He just offered me Michael Thomas for Sammy Watkins. What do you do? Do you continue being nice and deny unfair trades or do you take advantage of the offer and take the deal? 

PS: Lots of bragging rights on the line between my brother, dad and myself

One of my good buddies in my high buy in local league, every year he does the worst trades. We had a saying whoever trades with J Woo (his name) is gonna win the league. I would never trade with him personally and looked down on people who did. But, this year he has made no trades at all and is in 2nd place behind me. Took him about 5 years to learn his lesson lol.

1 hour ago, Gridiot said:

Bingo! 

Do owners in your league vote on trades?  Take it, if approved your conscious is clear :D

We don’t do veto trades in this league because we believe if two people are making the deal then it shouldn’t matter what the deal is. I just feel kinda guilty for taking advantage of him lol