[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep Sony Michel for a 5th round pick?

I'm in a PPR Keeper League and am wondering if I should keep Sony Michel for a 5th round pick in this years draft? I keep hearing about his knee and durability issues and how Damien Harris could supplant him. Should I keep him or just pass on New England's RBs?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:31 PM, Loungin834 said:

I'm in a PPR Keeper League and am wondering if I should keep Sony Michel for a 5th round pick in this years draft? I keep hearing about his knee and durability issues and how Damien Harris could supplant him. Should I keep him or just pass on New England's RBs?

Thanks.

I like the way he looked last year but NE RB's are a crap shoot.  We've seen Belichick go to another RB for no reason and there is always 4 or more guys in the mix.  If you don't have any other choices I'd keep Michel but chances are you have a better keeper.