[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio eligible to play, is he worth a start this week?

universalcharmer

I'm playing him only because everything changes with him might be the only week I get to, I expect modest numbers not great but he's my WR3 behind JJ, D.Adams.. If you made it through week 1 without him perhaps you can do it again but if you're desperate for a boost vs a tough opponent you might have no other choice but to swing for the fences.

5 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

I'm playing him only because everything changes with him might be the only week I get to, I expect modest numbers not great but he's my WR3 behind JJ, D.Adams.. If you made it through week 1 without him perhaps you can do it again but if you're desperate for a boost vs a tough opponent you might have no other choice but to swing for the fences.

As you can see, I have Tyreek and Mike WIlliams, both injured. I only have him, John Brown and Landry. Not too sure about Landry so have to take a swing.

I started Tyreek and Mike WIlliams in week 1, both left the game injured. I only survived because of Lamar Jackson and Dolphins defense.    

25 minutes ago, universalcharmer said:

As you can see, I have Tyreek and Mike WIlliams, both injured. I only have him, John Brown and Landry. Not too sure about Landry so have to take a swing.

I started Tyreek and Mike WIlliams in week 1, both left the game injured. I only survived because of Lamar Jackson and Dolphins defense.    

With those other options you have, I'm definitely playing AB.

Your backfield is solid, QB solid, and you have Waller on the up trend.. AB is a bigger reward than risk..big play ability means it only takes one pass to reach a decent floor for him.

52 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

I would stream a WR and possibly drop Big Ben or OJ Howard as a security blanket if you're not 100% sure of starting AB. There is no need to hold on to 2 QB/TE's if you're in a 10 team league.

I understand about QBs, and I will drop one. I don't think I can drop Howard yet after just 2 games.

4 minutes ago, gunterville69 said:

he's still antonio brown. i'd put him around wr 19-23 this week bc of his upside. they're playin the freakin dolphins. if they dont go full rush, brown should have his fair share of opportunities. considering your other options, AB is an easy start i think

Thanks, I have decided to start him this week, unless something happens from now until game day! :-)

3 minutes ago, Mapoleon said:

I have seen a couple people say its a bad match up, but why?

I don't expect the game to be particularly close, so I figure more rushing than passing.  Obviously he's not a rookie, but he's still fairly new to the system.  Add in all the other receivers they have and then a potential blowout (the ravens put up 42 in the first half), I would play someone else given a choice.  Obviously this is all guessing, but that's how my thought process came to be.

it's understandable to rank antonio brown below john brown and jarvis landry. brown is prob anywhere from a solid wr2 to a low end wr3 this week bc of uncertainty. if you need more reliable options, maybe you go landry and john brown. if you need a shot at more points than you'd probably get from jarvis landry, go with the brown duo