[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Freeman Was just Dropped

jerlane

I'm in a 10 team .5 ppr and he was just dropped.  It seems a little early to totally give up on him.  I could drop Mccoy or Singletary to pick him up.  He'd still be behind Kamara, Chubb, Ekeler and Fournette on my team.  I have #2 on WW so it seems like a good chance I would get him.  Seems like it'd be worth it to see if he can turn it around.

you certainly dont need him but you dont need stashes like mccoy (even though damien williams is banged up) in a 10 team league.

You're honestly not starting freeman,mccoy, or singletary over any of those guys so unless you can flip freeman and someone for a legit player in another positions it pretty much doesnt matter to you one way or another

Yes pick him up dropping mcCoy.  Freeman would still be YOUR RB5 because you're stacked at RB!  Hope he does well and maybe you could flip him/package him in a deal for a WR.  I don't know the rest of your roster but you must have gone RB heavy in your draft so your WRs are probably....meh?

54 minutes ago, Gridiot said:

Yes pick him up dropping mcCoy.  Freeman would still be YOUR RB5 because you're stacked at RB!  Hope he does well and maybe you could flip him/package him in a deal for a WR.  I don't know the rest of your roster but you must have gone RB heavy in your draft so your WRs are probably....meh?

Chubb and Kamara were my keepers which got me off to a great start. I have Hopkins, Hill, Golladay, and Moore as my top WR. I’m hoping one of these RBs will start to go off so I can flip them as you suggested. 

I think ill drop Mccoy for him.