[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chark for Juju straight up??

Clones92

Uff this is tough.... only reason is do I expect Chark to keep these numbers up the whole season and I gotta say most likely no... Now on the other hand with JuJu his numbers diminish with the qb play yet still is somewhat consistent. It comes down to if you want the consistent average play of juju and his lows. Or Chark, who personally don't expect him to keep up this pace. Now he's no slouch I just think his numbers will come back down a bit.....with that being said I would rather have Chark moving forward only due to Minshew continuing to target him a bunch. Targets= opportunity and Minshew loves him some Chark. 

35 minutes ago, bobbydigital050 said:

For real these ppl must have been sleeping under a rock or something but nick Foles first pass as a Jaguar was a td bomb to DJ Chark helloooo chark is balling Juju has no qb plain and simple!

Exactly... dont get stuck on a name. But Chark is going to be a name. Just like JuJu did it. I had him when everyone was saying play this guy or that guy over him...