[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you trade Breida for Montgomery?

You have the luxury to be patient with Montgomery due to your other three excellent backs. Id stick with Montgomery the Bears will lean on him more as the weather gets colder and he has less risk of vultures goal line touches. If they would just incorporate Montgomery more into the passing game and use him like he's supposed to be used he would be a monster. Unfortunately until that time comes he will be relegated to a Royce Freeman type floor/ceiling. Brieda is prob the better bye week fill in for you if you are in  a matchup in which you are the underdog due to his big play ability. 

49 minutes ago, Tasandmnm said:

Montgomery...gotta follow the volume. His points are coming. Breida is never gonna get the number of opportunities he will. Opportunity>all else in fantasy.

This. I lost Breida in the worst trade of all time for me, as you guys probably remember. Forgot I offered Breida for AB after he said he was "done with the NFL" and I forgot to cancel it. My RB situation is very similar to yours and I don't really care that I lost him to be honest. He'd be my 5th RB...

22 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

This. I lost Breida in the worst trade of all time for me, as you guys probably remember. Forgot I offered Breida for AB after he said he was "done with the NFL" and I forgot to cancel it. My RB situation is very similar to yours and I don't really care that I lost him to be honest. He'd be my 5th RB...

Just hard to trust a guy in a 3 way timeshare. Man that is a rough way to lose Breida though...youch.

10 hours ago, JP31 said:

You have the luxury to be patient with Montgomery due to your other three excellent backs. Id stick with Montgomery the Bears will lean on him more as the weather gets colder and he has less risk of vultures goal line touches. If they would just incorporate Montgomery more into the passing game and use him like he's supposed to be used he would be a monster. Unfortunately until that time comes he will be relegated to a Royce Freeman type floor/ceiling. Brieda is prob the better bye week fill in for you if you are in  a matchup in which you are the underdog due to his big play 

I don't have Montgomery,  I have breida.

I want to teade breida for montgomery

11 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

Montgomery...gotta follow the volume. His points are coming. Breida is never gonna get the number of opportunities he will. Opportunity>all else in fantasy.

Do you think Chicago will ever cut him loose or only in games where they are running out clock?

I actually just heard something about them wanting to get Cohen more involved but I'll be damned if I can remember where I read it. I'll try to track it down. Of course I may be crazy but if I did remember right then I of course take back what I previously said lol.

EDIT: Ok I think it was just someone's opinion that I read. But anyway if you look at Montgomerys opportunities since only 6 in week 1 it actually looks pretty promising: 18, 13, 21, but then only 11 due to game script against Oakland. I might be alone I just think with all the opportunites they are giving him the points are sure to follow...opportunity is the best indicator of future production. The points will come.

Edited by Tasandmnm

1 hour ago, Tasandmnm said:

I actually just heard something about them wanting to get Cohen more involved but I'll be damned if I can remember where I read it. I'll try to track it down. Of course I may be crazy but if I did remember right then I of course take back what I previously said lol.

EDIT: Ok I think it was just someone's opinion that I read. But anyway if you look at Montgomerys opportunities since only 6 in week 1 it actually looks pretty promising: 18, 13, 21, but then only 11 due to game script against Oakland. I might be alone I just think with all the opportunites they are giving him the points are sure to follow...opportunity is the best indicator of future production. The points will come.

I proposed the trade.  We will see what happens.