[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kamara trade advice

jrambo

I have kamara. Looks like he's out the next 3 weeks. I have Kerryon and that's pretty much it. Pretty much streaming backs now. Someone offered me Jacobs and Coleman for Kamara. Or Jacobs and Coleman for Kerryon and Evan's. I need to do something. Other receivers I have are lockett, sutton, and crowder. And ideas?

You.cant give up Evans it would make you way too thin at WR. That deing said I really like you taking Jacobs and Coleman for Kamara. You get 2 startable RBs. While it is true that Coleman is in a timeshare he is clearly the lead back and gets goal line looks. That is pretty damn hood value for Kamara who is underperforming at his adp.

4 hours ago, Tasandmnm said:

You.cant give up Evans it would make you way too thin at WR. That deing said I really like you taking Jacobs and Coleman for Kamara. You get 2 startable RBs. While it is true that Coleman is in a timeshare he is clearly the lead back and gets goal line looks. That is pretty damn hood value for Kamara who is underperforming at his adp.

This