[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 4 out of 5 rb

2 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Sit Ekeler. AP will get enough on volume.

Although EK looks better than Gordon, he's becoming irrelevant.

I change my mind, this is what I really think too I just didn't want to hate in Ekeler on yet another thread.

Edited by Tasandmnm

1 minute ago, Tasandmnm said:

I change my mind, this is what I really think too I just didn't want to hate in Ekeler on yet another thread.

Ha. I've been hating on him all over this site and dude is my RB2 (RB1 now that Kamara is hurt) in my 14 team league.

It's sad because I think he's far more versatile than Gordon but it looks like Lynn is playing Gordon as if he owes him something.

Just now, 8rattoon said:

Ha. I've been hating on him all over this site and dude is my RB2 (RB1 now that Kamara is hurt) in my 14 team league.

It's sad because I think he's far more versatile than Gordon but it looks like Lynn is playing Gordon as if he owes him something.

I dont really think that, they are a totally very similar in that they both can catch. They just started having overall offensive problems when Gordon came back which makes it look like its Gordon's fault. Dude was top 5 2 straight years for a reason.

Just now, Tasandmnm said:

I dont really think that, they are a totally very similar in that they both can catch. They just started having overall offensive problems when Gordon came back which makes it look like its Gordon's fault. Dude was top 5 2 straight years for a reason.

That's true. Both are averaging like 2.7 yds/carry since Gordon's return. But I do think that Ek is a dumpoff master. He has such a knack for disappearing in the defense. I'm surprised they didn't utilize that approach more last week vs the strong Pitt pass rush.

20 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

That's true. Both are averaging like 2.7 yds/carry since Gordon's return. But I do think that Ek is a dumpoff master. He has such a knack for disappearing in the defense. I'm surprised they didn't utilize that approach more last week vs the strong Pitt pass rush.

Ekeler has proven he deserves to be lead back somewhere...most likely the Chargers next year when Gordon leaves.