[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE/FLEX debate

Jbb

PPR full point

TE-So currently starting Higbee and even though Everett is practicing. I can’t see them taking looks away from Higbee after the run he’s been on even if Everett plays coming off an injury. But I have hollister on the bench playing a AZ team who’s given most yards to tight ends. 

Flex-I picked up washington once Jacobs was ruled out. Currently I’m starting CMC and M sanders. But in flex now I have a choice between Boone,Washington or J white. Leaning to white or Washington. Wild card could be rolling the dice on a receiver in flex and use a miller. Any thoughts? 

1 minute ago, Jbb said:

PPR full point

TE-So currently starting Higbee and even though Everett is practicing. I can’t see them taking looks away from Higbee after the run he’s been on even if Everett plays coming off an injury. But I have hollister on the bench playing a AZ team who’s given most yards to tight ends. 

Flex-I picked up washington once Jacobs was ruled out. Currently I’m starting CMC and M sanders. But in flex now I have a choice between Boone,Washington or J white. Leaning to white or Washington. Wild card could be rolling the dice on a receiver in flex and use a miller. Any thoughts? 

hollister over higbee...AZ is the worst at TE so its very tasty...start Washington unless u can start Boone. Don't go with white they are playing bills last time they couldnt move the ball at all. Im actually thinking of starting bills D....am i crazy?

Thanks. Yah I like matchup with hollister just been burned by him and Higbee has just been getting so many targets. Hard to decide between Washington and Boone for me. I think Nwe buff game is low so I don’t think buff D would be a bad thing by any means 

1 hour ago, Jbb said:

Thanks. Yah I like matchup with hollister just been burned by him and Higbee has just been getting so many targets. Hard to decide between Washington and Boone for me. I think Nwe buff game is low so I don’t think buff D would be a bad thing by any means 

yes higbee is the better choice for sure but when it comes to TE vs AZ every single one has gone off...i dont think you would go wrong if you did go higbee but if Everett is back it will hurt higbees reps. yea right now i have broncos in...but thinking of putting my bills in that have been so good to me especially last week with 19 points. i also have jets D which have been pretty good lately against a non existent steelers offense.