[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bigger Holmgren Question

Seahawks21

Something tell me the Hawks will get lucky and somehow squeak into the playoffs by a tusk, saving his job again...but if this goes further in the crapper, which it very well may do, he'll definitely be outta here. However, football isn't like baseball and basketball where there are very good coaches and managers waiting around without jobs. A lot of attention locally has been put on who the UofW football team is going to hire to be its head coach, so we're pretty familiar with coaching prospects, and I honestly can't think of anyone that sounds like they are a perfect fit type of situation for the Seahawks. Any suggestions?? And don't say Wannie or Tice please

Something tell me the Hawks will get lucky and somehow squeak into the playoffs

579616[/snapback]

Given that Hass has absolutely bomed this year and that their defense is terrible, I seriously doubt that'll happen.

In a perfect world, Mike Martz will be looking for a new job next season, although I don't know if Seattle will want a guy who couldn't win with one of the most powerful teams in NFL history.

Chiefs OC Al Saunders, Broncos OC Greg Kubiak, and either Charlie Weiss (OC) or Romeo Crennel (DC) from the Pats might be options.

I don't think Paul Allen would be real big on investing in anyone without experience.  I do'nt think he likes "risks".

579660[/snapback]

He took a huge one by dropping out of college to co-found his present company.

Maybe George Siefert is still interested in coaching? :D