[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRYING TO TRADE CARR FOR CURRY

PIMP69

i've got griese and collins and am trying to get curry for wr depth.

am i offering too much to get curry? i'm also thinking about throwing bryant in the deal but am trying to play my hand before my dec./3 deadline.

STANDARD PERFORMANCE SCORING LEAGUE

YOUR OPINION GREATLY APPRICIATED. :D

WILL ANSWER YOUR'S (just ask)

thank's! :D

Wouldn't you need Bryant for WR depth too?  (which Bryant are we talking about?)

Just offer him Carr and see what he says.

586370[/snapback]

we're talking about a. bryant (cle) and bryant is expendable w/ colbert, and garcia out. curry has a way better schedule and much more potential ta boot.

:D

deadline approaching!!!! any help???

587021[/snapback]

It's sort of a wash to me. I do give Curry a slight nod over Bryant just because of the f*cked up situation in Cleveland, although if Collins has a bad day you're doubly poked.

That being said, it doesn't look like you have much to lose. I'd offer Griese or Carr and see if he bites.

It's sort of a wash to me.  I do give Curry a slight nod over Bryant just because of the f*cked up situation in Cleveland, although if Collins has a bad day you're doubly poked. 

That being said, it doesn't look like you have much to lose.  I'd offer Griese or Carr and see if he bites.

587101[/snapback]

thank's but i'm playing match-ups and griese is vital.

i've got griese and collins and am trying to get curry for wr depth.

am i offering too much to get curry? i'm also thinking about throwing bryant in the deal but am trying to play my hand before my dec./3 deadline.

STANDARD PERFORMANCE SCORING LEAGUE

YOUR OPINION GREATLY APPRICIATED. :D

WILL ANSWER YOUR'S (just ask)

thank's! :D

586214[/snapback]

Offer him Carr and see what happens, use Bryant as your sweetener. Bryant was looking good, but now he'll have an unknown throwing to him which will hurt his value. Even if they did have Holcombe, playing against the Pats will bring them back down to reality.