[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For Something Completely Different...

Rovers

OK, so I know the Cincy D gives up almost 130 rushing yards a game, but to Chester Taylor? He has started for the Ravens, what, 6 times this year, and never got over 11 FF points in a week, but the Huddle thinks he goes off for 2 TD's and over a hundred yards this week. I believe he has only one TD in all of those other starts, so I must admit, I do not have this kind of man-love for him this week. I think Baltimore, as usual without Lewis, will be lucky to score even one TD..... I expect a field goal fest is more likely.

He averages something like 7 points per start. If he gets 80 yards and a TD it would be a career day for him. I wonder what would be expected of Lewis in this matchup if HE were healthy! :D 200 + 4 TD's?

Um..... DMD, since I'm picking on you, in the AZ game projections, you expect that the Cards might score two TD's.... but you did not project any TD's for any of the AZ players. Do me a favor, and throw one in there for Croom, would ya? :D I could use all the help I can get this week! :doah:

Maybe DMD is too busy to notice this thread! I should have used his screen name in the title! That usually gets his attention! :D I just don't see 'ol Chester getting more than 15 FF points this week. DMD, where are ya? (Kinda reminds me of that old "Car 54 where are yuoooooo" theme!) Even a Big John comment would suffice! :D

The way this season has gone I'll take 15pts out of my #2 RB. :D

This week it looks like I'm starting: Pittman, Chester and S.Jackson, that's a far cry from after my draft when I though I was a RB god with J.Lewis, Fragile Freddie and Barlow.