[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lavar Arrington to practice Wednesday

Arrington has missed the last 10 games.  I doubt that if he plays that he'll be on the same page as the rest of the defense.  And as a Redskins homer,  I can say that Arrington may have unlimited talent, but so far he's been a HUGE dissapointment.

599058[/snapback]

I am with you, but it is so cool to see him come out of the tunnel at FedEx and the place goes apesh**. He did knock Aikmen out of the NFL, which if you are a Skins fan, is nice.

I am with you, but it is so cool to see him come out of the tunnel at FedEx and the place goes apesh**. He did knock Aikmen out of the NFL, which if you are a Skins fan, is nice.

599152[/snapback]

Check out a Ravens game sometime and see a real LB come out and the place go crazy. You can feel stands rocking and shaking when #52 is out there

Check out a Ravens game sometime and see a real LB come out and the place go crazy. You can feel stands rocking and shaking when #52 is out there

599344[/snapback]

How is he doing with that dance lately? TO putting him to shame, Carson Palmer putting him to shame. Have not heard much from Ray Ray in the past few weeks.

From Ray Ray or the Defense as a whole? Ray wouldn't be covering TO to prevent him from scoring. If you want to try and attempt to compare Arrington to Ray good luck :D

I think Lavar is very good, but he is no Ray. He doesn't have the intensity or the ability to get his D fired up like Ray does, maybe in a few years yes but now nope.

Arrington To Practice

Even if he's not at 100% nor plays the entire game, Arrington's presence will certainly effect an already tough Washington run defense.

598412[/snapback]

The Eagles didn't run against the Packers last week because the Packers have a good run D and a horrible pass D. What makes you think the Eagles will try to run at the Skins?

From Ray Ray or the Defense as a whole? Ray wouldn't be covering TO to prevent him from scoring. If you want to try and attempt to compare Arrington to Ray good luck :D

I think Lavar is very good, but he is no Ray. He doesn't have the intensity or the ability to get his D fired up like Ray does, maybe in a few years yes but now nope.

599376[/snapback]

Your right. Ray has the better stats and a ring. Lavar has had a new coach every year he has been in the league. I think he has what it takes, but that remains to be seen. I just like his style more than Ray's, but I doubt that would be true if I was not a Skins fan.

599376[/snapback]

I have to agree with you there. I actually think Lavar is a better athlete, but I think Lewis is tougher, more disciplined, and more of a team player. I seriously doubt that Lewis would have missed 10 weeks with the same injury. Also he's rarely out of position unlike Lavar, who up until this year would freelance on his own and would sometimes get caught out of position. Sometimes with his athletic ability, he'd recover from his mistakes and make plays from across the field, but still. I am hoping that Arrington improves as a player, but as long had Dan Snyder's ear I really wonder if that will ever happen.