[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is your account name tied to your forum alias?

DMD or WW,

Is your account name tied to your forum alias? I made mine the same, but it didn't seem like I had to do that. I'm not gonna try it, but could I create other forum aliases? Just wondering since that was a problem before with one person having several aliases.

You do not have to use the same name or password if for some reason you want more than one to remember.

As for aliases, there will be nothing like what has happened before on "the old board".

Plus the lake is now officially closed to fishermen.

I'm not sure ... but I suspect since you have to log on before you can register for the forums you will only be allowed to create ONE forum alias, i.e. the software will be "smart enough" to realize that you have already registered and will not allow you to register again and it won't matter what IP address you use. Of course if you want to pay $12 again you can set up an alias with a different member login.

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg:

Of course if you want to pay $12 again you can set up an alias with a different member login.

In other words, look for Sgt LBS Timberland to file for bankruptcy in the very near future.