[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Setting up a new League in the League Area

Voltaire

You're probably sick of me requesting it and I apologize for the redundancy, but it's absolutly vital (well as vital as a hobby can be anyways) that I get this League Board set up soon since the league has been consumated.

For the last 36 hours or so, we've been playing email wars and filling inboxes with stuff that should be at a site. Everything is in place now for my new league to go except the discussion board. Can you set it up please? It's called "The Interboard Challenge". Thanks.

This is very unusual and highly disturbing. Normally, you guys are right on the ball taking care of stuff with the board, but this request has been pending for two days now with no action, no refusal, and no explaination. I really am shocked and disappointed about not getting this league set up.

My inbox is full of questions about what's going on, when will we have the board, rules stuff and I have no answers to give them.

I don't know what to do. I may have to go hat in hand to KFFL or FFToday to get this interleague board set up when their boards aren't even invited to participate. I really feel let down. :D

Maybe we should all agree in advance that we will not act like Mrs. Olson's sixth grade class taking on Mr. Johnson's in a game of floor hockey. :D It shouldn't get out of control.

A league such as this should be seen as a fun experience and not a damaging one.