[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should this have been vetoed: OBJ for Decker, Mathews, Sims

anismith

I recently traded an RB desperate team (one of their starting RB's is terrance west in a 10 team league):

Ryan Mathews, Decker, and Sims for OBJ + Arian Foster. I know I got a reasonably good deal there, but should this have been vetoed? Because it was.

Edited by anismith

Too much for Beckham right now. But once Martin returns, this looks a little more fair

lol. I think they vetoed it because I was getting too much not vice versa... I have too many RB's and this other person has not enough. Perfect example of when both teams can benefit from a trade. I have Forte, Ingram, Cj, and Tevin Coleman.

I hate crybaby vetos.

Is the system league votes for veto? Or commish?

It really should be the commish who decides, and you should have a commish that doesn't veto anything.

This definitely should not have been vetoed. It's a good trade for you, and a good trade for him.

Apparently the other owner claimed that he hit the trade button by accident and then they vetoed it--I just found this out now. I think this is even worse...I guess I am playing with children rather than adults who can be trusted to make actual decisions.

I now understand the "no veto" crowd a bit more than I did previously. I think vetos should only happen in cases where you can't even come up with a story about how it could improve both teams.

Edited by anismith

Apparently the other owner claimed that he hit the trade button by accident and then they vetoed it--I just found this out now. I think this is even worse...I guess I am playing with children rather than adults who can be trusted to make actual decisions.

I now understand the "no veto" crowd a bit more than I did previously. I think vetos should only happen in cases where you can't even come up with a story about how it could improve both teams.

That's awful! These are people you know and are friends with?

Lol I found that too. You don't really understand why people are so against veto until it happens to you.

Edited by Julio think u are?

That's awful! These are people you know and are friends with?

Lol I found that too. You don't really understand why people are so against veto until it happens to you.

Yeah, I think vetos still need to exist, but this is crazy. This is not people I know, it's random strangers and I think a lot of them happen to be friends. Last year I'll be in this league.

Well, make it easy for them if it was 'accidental' click.

Resubmit trade again.

Also, ask Commish why it was vetoed. He should have a read on the sentiment of the league complaints.

If vetoed again, readjust and resubmit.

I hate it also when those afraid to trade complain.