[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fellas... I need advice! WHIR

Playoff time. How do we feel about this lineup:

QB Carr @SD

WR Antonio Brown @CIN

WR Crabtree @SD

WR Gabriel vs SF

RB McCoy vs CLE

RB J Stewart @ WAS

TE Kelce vs TEN

FLEX JJ Nelson vs NO

K Prater

DST Buffalo vs CLE

BENCH QB: Winston

BENCH RB: Gillislee, Forsett

BENCH WR: Boyd, Thielen

BENCH D: Minnesota

This is what I have as of now. But the tricky part for me is the flex/WR3. I don't feel all that comfortable with JJ even though he has the highest projections. I want to start Gillislee in anticipation of vulturing and/or him getting more playing time once the Bills are up. He won't get game scripted out like last week IMO.

On the other hand I have Boyd (safe floor, not so safe if AJ plays) and Thielen (hogging targets, not sure about him if AP plays though.

As for the defense, I could see Minny getting a pick or two, but they are kind of banged up and I can see the Colts finding the endzone a few times.

Basically I need your help! Thanks!

Thanks guys, thielen is in now but I still got eyes on Gilly

I feel you. It's hard to say "start Gillislee" when he's so hit or miss, but I also love his matchup against Cleveland. I was going to start him, but then I picked up Farrow off waivers, and AP is playing now, so there are my RB2 and Flex positions. I want to play Gillislee, but I can't take such a chance on him in the playoffs when I have the starting RB in Farrow.

I see you in the same predicament. Stewart's going to get touches, even goal line looks, and I'm with you on Nelson or Thielen... I don't trust the pedestrian Minnesota offense enough, which might be exacerbated when AP plays.