[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Features that don't work...at least for me

General Features

The "quote+" button - It seems I'm not the only one, but when I click this it just ends me back to the top of the page.

My Assistant - When I click on this it gives me two different versions of the assistant.

My Friends - None of these features seem accessible.

Reply Features

There are 4 bar pulldowns, one that says "Insert Special Item" and one that looks like it's for setting font color, that don't work and below them is a Font type & smiley button that doesn't work.

Profile Features

When viewing a profile, above "My Content" there are 6 tabs...none of which work. There's an "Options" Pulldown to the left that doesn't work and there's a "Comments" feature to the right that doesn't work.

Also as Pope Flick stated I can't save a "Personal Statement"

A lot of this is probably intentional, but I just wanted to point them out just in case it's not. :D

Edited by rajncajn
Oh, well, I just tried quoting you and got the same thing, yet again. Why when I try to quote someone does it go to the top of the page? This ain't rocket science...:D

If I hit the "REPLY button it works for just one quote, but when I want to use the "+QUOTE button it bumps me to the top of the page.

I've also noticed other people using the Friends feature & Keggerz added a comment to my profile so that should be working for everyone as well. :D

Oh, well, I just tried quoting you and got the same thing, yet again. Why when I try to quote someone does it go to the top of the page? This ain't rocket science...:D

If I hit the "REPLY button it works for just one quote, but when I want to use the "+QUOTE button it bumps me to the top of the page.

I've also noticed other people using the Friends feature & Keggerz added a comment to my profile so that should be working for everyone as well. :D

test.

Just tested everything out on Internet Explorer & it looks like that's the issue. The new features are not compatible with Firefox. :D

Everything works for me in both FF 2.0.0.4 & IE7. Try disabling some or all of your add-ons and see if that helps.

Everything works for me in both FF 2.0.0.4 & IE7. Try disabling some or all of your add-ons and see if that helps.

I think when I switched to IE7 & then came back to FF it reset my cookies & now everything seems to be working fine. :D

General Features

The "quote+" button - It seems I'm not the only one, but when I click this it just ends me back to the top of the page.

My Assistant - When I click on this it gives me two different versions of the assistant.

My Friends - None of these features seem accessible.

Reply Features

There are 4 bar pulldowns, one that says "Insert Special Item" and one that looks like it's for setting font color, that don't work and below them is a Font type & smiley button that doesn't work.

Profile Features

When viewing a profile, above "My Content" there are 6 tabs...none of which work. There's an "Options" Pulldown to the left that doesn't work and there's a "Comments" feature to the right that doesn't work.

Also as Pope Flick stated I can't save a "Personal Statement"

A lot of this is probably intentional, but I just wanted to point them out just in case it's not. :D

Reply works...