[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 QB Leagues

I recently joined your happy forum. I'm curious to get the opinions of some fellow FF addicts. To those that have played in leagues that start 2 QB's. Do you feel QB's are just as valuable as RB's? I've played in an 8 team dynasty league for the past 5 years that starts 2QB's. We're all QB hungry in that league. I just joined another dynasty league that seems to be RB heavy even though we start 2 QB's, and it's a 10 team league. They kinda have me second guessing a bit. What's the consciences fantasy land?

I recently joined your happy forum. I'm curious to get the opinions of some fellow FF addicts. To those that have played in leagues that start 2 QB's. Do you feel QB's are just as valuable as RB's? I've played in an 8 team dynasty league for the past 5 years that starts 2QB's. We're all QB hungry in that league. I just joined another dynasty league that seems to be RB heavy even though we start 2 QB's, and it's a 10 team league. They kinda have me second guessing a bit. What's the consciences fantasy land?

the reason RBs are so valuable is that most leagues start 2 and most NFL teams start 1. in a league that starts 2 QBs, you would have the same dynamic, causing you to boost the importance of getting your stud QB and then a full functioning #2.

beyond this straightforward fact, it then comes down to the intricacies of your scoring system. QBs are much more valuable if they get 6 points per TD vs. 4, obviously, and this scoring rule, along with 2 starting QBs per team, would put them right up there with running backs.

take your scoring system and plug in last years numbers and that will tell you which one you should favor on draft day ...

Edited by tonorator

Need more information!

What's the scoring for one thing, can't really answer your question without knowing that.

I played in a 2 QB league lasat year and the scoring is something I didn't know until after the draft. Had I know that QB get 1 point per completion I would have drafted one sooner. SO what's the scoring?

IMO I think 2QB leagues are a waste of time when it comes to the skill of playing FF, not knocking you but last year was my first time and last time playing in a 2 QB league.

That's funny. I feel the exact opposite. I think 1 QB leagues are far too easy. You don't have to think about drafting a QB until after the 5th round. It's sounds like your bitter about drafting a team without knowing the rules. Don't let 1 bad experiance sour you on 2 QB leagues if your a fantasy nut.

QB scoring is:

1 pt for every 20 yds.

4 pts for every TD

Here's my team. I feel I went a bit young, but that's how it shaked out with my rankings.

QB's

Palmer

Roethlisberger

Alex Smith

CSimms

RB's

Edge

BWestbrook

DFoster

Maroney

WR's

AJohnson

Horn

MJones

ABryant

RWhite

TE's

Gates

Dallas Clark

I wouldn't mind getting some more depth at RB, and a more proven #1 WR than Andre, but I like my team otherwise.

Need more information!

What's the scoring for one thing, can't really answer your question without knowing that.

I played in a 2 QB league lasat year and the scoring is something I didn't know until after the draft. Had I know that QB get 1 point per completion I would have drafted one sooner. SO what's the scoring?

IMO I think 2QB leagues are a waste of time when it comes to the skill of playing FF, not knocking you but last year was my first time and last time playing in a 2 QB league.

Yes with that scoring I would have no problem going with RB over QB, as far as 2 QB goes I just feel like that's too much scoring going on and maybe I'm thinking about my league where we get as many as 12 pts for a TD.

I'm far from bitter over the 2 QB league I was still the highest scoring team in the league and missed winning it all by 1 game keeping me out of the playoffs where I had the highest score in the league the last 5 weeks thatnks to LJ.

My local, for the past 4 years.....has had us starting 2 QB'S, and each TD is worth 6 pts. I know its a rare system, but QB's are a huge part of drafting strategy in that type of sytem.

I have Bulger and Culpepper lst year after the draft. Needless to say I looked great on paper......well, we all know how those two did

BM